I'd like to introduce you to three blogs that I read.
Lisa's Book Nook - The same Lisa that I already read, but this is her book blog. She reads a lot of books! Most of them would be considered on the cleaner side. I like reading her reviews and checking out my own copy from the library. We have a lot of the same tastes in books.
eric - I've actually known eric for many years. When I was in high school he worked at my church part time as my youth minister. He's married to a wonderful woman who I met in college. Together they are a great couple! They are very creative and have servants hearts.
Sonja - She's actually an old high school friend of Jamie's. I like reading her blog. She has twin boys. She's funny and writes great stories about her kids.
Feel free to check them out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Thanks, Julie! :) That's a good idea...I need to write a post introducing my blog links. :) Although most of you know each other. LOL.
My blog isn't always clean...just so everyone knows. ;)
I'm glad you enjoy my book blog so much!
Yes, let the record show that Sonja does have a potty mouth.
(Must have come from being in the cool crowd in high school.)
Hey Jules, why does the "Location" description of your blog say you're in Lansing, Michigan, Afghanistan?
I know sometimes it feels like we're in a warzone in Lansing, but it's not THAT bad.
(Maybe we could have Ginger over for dinner after she gets off-duty at the base.)
he he he... I noticed the Afghanistan thing too the other day. I think I may have messed that one up. I was trying to put a new picture of me up.
Sonja, I don't think you have that much of a potty mouth on your blog. No worries :)
The Afghanistan thing is not your fault. It is a problem with a blogger update, I think. I have not used blogger in so long and when I went back to edit my identity it said I was from Afghanistan as well. I think it is a situation where the default/first option was United States but as they have gotten so global that US took its rightful position alphabetically and we got knocked down to the next first choice... Afghanistan. Merely a theory... point being, it is not your doing.
So where is the new picture you were trying to put up?
The picture thing just never happened. I'll have to ask Jamie for help. I'm so clueless! Blogger is suppose to be easy... not for me!
Post a Comment