Thursday, November 01, 2007

The Good Stuff

Michael has been honored with a Pride Card. He did so well on his report card that the top kids in his grade are honored at a Pride Card Ceremony. I'm so excited for him! He's still, by far, the smartest kid I know!

Just so you all know, I'm not going to blog very regularly. Not that I ever did in the first place. I've noticed that I spend a lot of time on the computer. My house gets out of control... and so do my children! So, I'm trying to limit my time. I'm not going to play any games on the computer for a few weeks and see if that makes a difference. Then, I may actually set a timer and allow myself only a certain amount of computer time a day.

So this is could turn into a long post!

We had a great time last night with the kids. Jamie's parents and all of us went to their church for Trunk or Treat. After that we walked around the neighborhood. Maggie was super cute. She was dressed in a Winnie the Pooh costume. After she got a piece of candy she would say "sanks you" and wave and blow a kiss over her shoulder. Too cute! Michael dressed up as Jenga Fett (no clue how to spell that one!). He looked so old and grown up. He had a blast getting candy!

Well, that's all the updates I can think of. See you soon :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm going to miss your blogging . Maybe i'll have to call more often .I'm glad you had a great time last night . We had about 100 kids . a lot of teens the kids are growing up around here

Anonymous said...

you know i want to see pictures!!!