You know when you haven't blogged for awhile and you finally feel like doing it? Your mind is filled with all sorts of things you want to share. You feel like you should give a running list of everything that happened since the last time you posted to make sure everyone is up to speed with your life.
As much as I really want to do that... almost... I'm just going to tell you this one thing. And, NO, I am NOT pregnant.
I feel really yucky this morning. I have a head ache and I feel slightly dizzy. Jamie got up with the kids this morning and got Michael ready for school. Jamie teaches at Great Lakes Christian College a few mornings a week so he drives Michael on his way there. He even got Maggie all set up in front of the tv with her book and blanket. I actually fell back to sleep for about a half hour. Still don't feel great. Oh, we're planning on leaving this evening for the UP. So I need to pack and get ready for that.
I'm doing what anyone else would do to feel better. I'm drinking a vanilla Coke and stuffing my face with Goldfish crackers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
maybe you're pregnant?
:D
I hope you feel better! That will stink to be sick while you're gone.
Post a Comment