School is going well for Michael. The first few days he had some behavioral 'issues', but he's been getting better and better as this week goes on. He has a loud voice so the teacher wondered if it was due to trouble hearing. He had a test done yesterday and he's a ok. Come to find out, he's just your normal boy.
Last night he woke us up at 2:22. He had lost his second tooth. Thanks Michael for letting me know asap :)
I had a friend over this morning and her two little girls. We sorted and swapped the girls clothes. It wasn't one of our funnest times together, but it was refreshing to get that job done. Now I know what Maggie has for this fall and winter. And, it's always nice for the kids to get to play together.
My eye has been twitching for um ... four days now. Usually it does that due to a lack of sleep. I'm pretty sure I'm getting a fair amount each night, but it's just not going away. Maybe I'll try eating chocolate. That seems to solve everything right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment