I'm so excited! My parents are coming for a visit this weekend :) They only live about an hour away so we get to see them pretty often. But, because of the closeness, they don't normally spend the night.
We're planning on taking the kids to the Mason air show. Michael, of course, is thrilled to see planes up close with Grandpa. And, Maggie's pretty excited too. She's planning on sitting in one. I don't even know if that's an option or if she would do it if she had the chance. I guess we'll find out.
If you haven't checked out YouTubes "Chocolate Rain" video you should today. Maggie's on there with her version "Maggie's Chocolate Rain". It's just a quick clip because she gets shy around the camera. I'm sure Jamie and I will be the only ones watching it, but hopefully you'll get a kick out of it too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment