Sunday, August 26, 2007

Not a priority

Wow, it's been a long time since I've blogged. Sorry guys. It's just not at the top of my list right now. Things are going good. Busy, but not too busy. Just your regular daily living.

The weekend with my parents was wonderful! They arrived at our house and we ate dinner and then took the kids to the playground at the neighborhood school. Got up the next morning and headed to the Mason air show. It was really fun! I still can't believe that they didn't charge admission or parking for the event. Michael really enjoyed looking at the parked planes and watching the stunts. Maggie seemed to enjoy it too. I tried to get a picture of her holding her hands over her ears and closing her eyes. Too cute!

That night we went to my parents for a few nights. I love sleeping there. I sleep so good every time!

We headed to the Henry Ford Museum for a few hours. Big surprise, eh? It was pretty busy that day. It was raining out so it seemed that was the thing to do. We did a few things in there that Michael hadn't done before. They have a green screen that you can dance in front of and it looks like you're in a music video.

They had a special with rock stars cars and guitars on display. That was fun going through. Right when we walked in they were playing "Johnny Be Good" and Michael stopped and said, "Hey, I know this song". I looked at him quizzically. "It's from that movie... with that car... and he's playing a guitar all funny...oh, yea Back to the Future". He's seen that movie once. I guess that was a pretty memorable scene for him.

I'd post pictures, but again, not a high priority right now. I think I'll go watch football with my honey instead :)

Did I mention how excited I am for Michael to start school? Oh, and his birthday is coming up? Lots going on. I probably won't post about any of it though... just kidding. I'll try to keep up.

No comments: