I can't find our other good white pillow case. It has disappeared. I love that pillow case. It's so soft. I actually sleep better with it.
Sure, I have about four other white pillow cases, but they're not the same. They're old and they smell funny.
Jamie has one of my favorite cases on his pillow. I'm sure he doesn't care about it. Maybe I'll just switch 'em.
But, I ask you, how in the world can you lose a pillow case?!?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm convinced that sometimes things just disappear. Someone will own your house 100 years from now and will tell their friends how they found this old (but really) soft pillowcase in the rafters or something.
Yes, in 100 years-if the show from HGTV is still on "If walls could Talk"...your house will be featured as someone unburries the mystery of the found pillowcase and the person who lost it. :D
I hate it when things just poof. I have two CDs that I bought used that I know made it inside the house that went POOF a few years ago. I have no idea where they are! ME
The pillow case is probably in the same place as all the mates to my single socks in my drawer.
Post a Comment