Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Date Night

Maggie is going to spend the night at Beth and John's house tonight while Jamie and I have a date night. I'm so excited! Date nights have become one of those far and few between things for us. I know that everyone suggests you go out with your honey once a week, but we have never been able to do that. Thankfully, we have children that go to bed fairly early and somewhat easily at night so we get alone time just about every night.

But, tonight we're actually going out!

Mark and Katie are going to meet us for dinner at Vinegarette's (I have yet to figure out how to spell that correctly) and then to see Bourne Ultimatum. Vinagerette's is a cute little restruant (what in the world? I can't even spell that right) that has wraps and salads and soups. So yummy! I think the last few movies I've seen at the theater have been with Michael. I love going out with my son, but I can only handle so many movies whose main character is an animal or some mutant of one.

I'm excited for the evening. Number one, I love hanging out with Jamie. Plus, to hang out with him and another couple is always fun. I'm so excited to talk about baby stuff with Katie. She's about 14? weeks along with baby number one. So exciting!

So, don't call me tonight or tomorrow morning. Since both children are gone, I'm planning on staying in bed most of the morning!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope that your date night went well! We saw that movie, it was pretty good.