I just got off the phone with my mom and she mentioned that I haven't blogged since last Monday. I love it that my mom reads my blog :)
Lots of stuff has happened during the past few days. But, none of it is earth shattering.
Maggie is doing well with the whole toilet training thing. She poops on it all by herself and sings her praises to the world when she's done. She had a bunch of accidents this weekend, but she's back on track today.
Jamie did house projects this weekend. Too many to name! I tried my best to help out. But, mainly I focused on meals and keeping the house in order.... somewhat.
Today is pj day. The kids slept until 8:30. I did too! They stayed in their jammies until lunch time, played outside, got cleaned up and put on new jammies. We've done nothing today! Sometimes we need that. Unfortunately, it causes me to be very unmotivated around the house. It takes a lot for me to just throw in one load of laundry on these lazy days. But, I'll quit complaining and relax and enjoy it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Tell Maggie Grandma is proud of her. I surprize myself sometimes too with the whole blog thing.
love mom
You didn't mention that you stained our wooden front steps...they look great!
Post a Comment