I ordered a dvd for Jamie a few weeks ago online (great invention by the way) and had it shipped to our house. I paid a shipping cost of $2.95. The mail carrier just stopped by to deliver it and said that I owe $0.59 because the sender didn't put enough stamps on it.
How hard can it be to put the correct postage on? Especially when you're a business who ships things out. It's not that hard people! Weigh it, slap on a bunch of stamps. Heck, you had $2.95 to put towards it.
I'm annoyed. I know there are greater things in this world to get ticked about so I probably won't do anything about it except complain right now... and probably a little more later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
At least if it was ebay, you can leave negative feedback to warn other. :)
Oh, that might work. I didn't think about that.
Post a Comment