Monday, May 28, 2007

Getting Thoughtful

I was thinking about writing a more thoughtful blog post. Something that would reflect a belief that I have. Or something that I have a strong opinion about. Then, insecurity set in. I always feel like I'm not an expert on anything. I tend to get really hung up on that. Like I don't have anything important to share. All of my ideas are basically 'stolen' from someone else. I also don't like confrontation or debating. So, I don't want to share for fear that someone will disagree with me.

But, over the next few days I think I'm going to come up with something to share. I'll keep you posted.

2 comments:

jana said...

Julie, i can't email without any address: send it to me at janbanan77@aol.com

jana said...

yes, but only for a day and then off to CIY then back again for a day! We have a minister friend who we stay with on our way to and from CIY. I will try and find your email addy this week...if I have time...the 3 of us are leading leadership camp this week!

Thanks for your loving support!