Thursday, April 19, 2007

New Additions

... No, I'm not pregnant!

I've added a few blogs to my blog list. Feel free to check them out.

Karen is an old friend of mine from Jr. High. I found her by searching the web. It's been fun getting to know her again through her blog and seeing how God is taking care of her and her family.

Jana & Matt and Cindie & Shannon are two couples that we know from Great Lakes Christian College. They are both in the process of adopting some beautiful children. Their journey is exciting to follow. I've been following Mark and Courtney's adventure as well (old friends from Meridian Christian Church). They are adopting children from Ukraine. All of these families are so inspiring to me. They are faithful followers of Christ and have put all this in His hands.

Also, I've had to remove one, 'Love O' My Life' has officially quit blogging. Jamie has been swamped with life. After much thought, he has decided that his blog would be an easy thing to give up and give him time to focus on other things. He will be missed.

No comments: