Thursday, April 19, 2007

Beautiful Girl


... stay with me...

This is our Maggie Grace. She's two years old... and let me tell you, she is definitely two! She's becoming very independent. She's in the process of training herself to use the toilet. She drags out her seat, puts it on the toilet, takes off her socks, pants, diaper, and sometimes her shirt, drags over the stool, climbs up, does her thing, wipes, and flushes. It's not over yet! She puts her seat away and puts the stool back too. And then my favorite... she comes running out for a new diaper totally naked.

I know... I need to do something about it. Maybe tomorrow.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, when did you start doing this?! You know we talk all the time and you haven't ever shared this with me! MOM has to show it to me!!! HA - HA!!!! Now that's scarey!!!

Just today Lindsay told me and mom that she wanted to see Michael, Maggie and Aunt Joolie. Good thing it will be soon:) She doesn't know it yet. She will sure be suprised!

Love you!

Julie said...

Leslie - I guess I was embarrassed. I'm not very articulate and my spelling and grammar are terrible. I try to keep up on it, but run out of things to say.

You used to read Jamie's blog... didn't you notice my name on his list of other blogs?

Michael and Maggie are so excited about coming tomorrow! Maggie goes through the list of names... it's cute.

Jamie said...

Kudos on the INXS reference...

Julie said...

I thought you'd catch that. I can't remember, is that song about a 'call girl' or just a pretty girl on the street?