Wednesday, March 07, 2007

The Weather

How much more boring could this post be?

The weather outside is really nice today. We got a few inches of fresh clean snow last night. The temp is pretty warm. And, the sun is shining.

I actually played outside with the kids this afternoon. I shoveled off the driveway while Michael and Maggie buried the van in the snow. I haven't tried moving it yet, but I'm pretty sure I can bust through.

4 comments:

marciepoohbear said...

It is in the high 70's and 80's by the weekend. I so don't miss the snow. Just thought I would share a little about the weather in the great city of Las Vegas. LOL I hope all is well with Jamie and the kiddo's. Have a blessed day!

Katie said...

I'm loving the weather too - sunshine makes me want to play outside (even though it's only 32 degrees right now...)

Julie said...

Katie - I can't believe that the temp is that low. The sun makes such a big difference. I had to open the car window while driving because I was so hot.

Marcie - I have no desire to have that kind of weather! If I remember correctly... 80 is pretty warm.

marciepoohbear said...

80, is not too warm. Remember that there is very low, to no humidity here and usually a breeze. Pretty nice. But soon enough it can get way too hot!