Friday, March 16, 2007

Maggie... the lush

Well, Maggie had here first taste of beer tonight. I'm proud to say that she hated it!

We went over to our neighbors tonight for pizza to watch some March Madness. It was fun getting together with them at their house. They usually come over to ours. The kids were a little rowdy (they don't have any of their own) so I was a little bit edgy. But, overall everyone had fun.

Maggie and Michael were playing and eating. The next thing I know, Maggie is staggering over to me glassy eyed saying "yucky... mommy... taste... yucky... mommy... taste" and pointing to here mouth. As she got closer I knew what the problem was. I could smell it on her breath.

Maggie was just sampling Brett's drink. Little did she know...

3 comments:

Karen said...

but was it GOOD beer? that's what i want to know. :D

Julie said...

Hum... that's a tough one... if you like the smell and the taste and can get past the green shade, then I guess it could be considered good :)

Karen said...

no, i mean, what BRAND? i love beer, but only GOOD beer. if you're gonna have beer, make sure it's the good stuff! :D