random happenings told from a girl whose eyes are brown
Thursday, December 14, 2006
Happy Date Night
Jamie and I are having a date night tonight! I'm so excited! We're going to get the kids Christmas presents and go out to dinner. It will be a nice get away for the evening. Thanks to my favorite mother-in-law for watching our children tonight :)
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Yeay! I hope you guys had fun! And I'm so excited to find out that Michael doesn't have the chicken pox! So, I guess we're taking turns staying at your house and the Nugents, if that's okay (with Frodo and all). Would you rather us come there first or the Nugents? I just want someone to tell us the plan, it doesn't matter to us and I don't like making decisions!!!!
I am a wife and a mother and a believer in Jesus Christ. My husband and I have been married for twelve years. We have two children, Michael and Maggie.
My blog will be about my day to day experiences with the ones I love.
Spelling and grammar errors are left as an exercise for the reader. Be prepared, there will be many! :)
1 comment:
Yeay! I hope you guys had fun! And I'm so excited to find out that Michael doesn't have the chicken pox! So, I guess we're taking turns staying at your house and the Nugents, if that's okay (with Frodo and all). Would you rather us come there first or the Nugents? I just want someone to tell us the plan, it doesn't matter to us and I don't like making decisions!!!!
Post a Comment