Monday morning Michael said that he didn't feel well. I made him sit on the toilet and he seemed to feel a little bit better. Then he said he felt like he needed to throw up. So, he sat next to the toilet for 15 minutes and finally did. I think anyone would throw up if they sat by a toilet for that length of time. I kept him home from school that day. Michael ate and acted fine during the day so I assumed he would be all right for school the next day.
I went to bed early that night to catch up on some sleep. Next thing I know, Michael is standing at my door saying "Mom, can you wash my mouth off I just threw up in my bed and my face is yucky". I could smell it already.
-side note - Jamie was gone for the evening. He's the one who handles all of the throw up incidents in our family.
I took Michael into the bathroom and realized just how much he had gotten on himself. He was soaked! I washed his mouth off first and then changed him and put him in my bed. I went into his room and gagged. I ran downstairs and grabbed the Oust and sprayed the air as I went back up into his room.
His 'stuff' soaked through two comforters, a top sheet, a bottom sheet, and onto the mattress. Gagging the whole time, I cleaned it as best as I could then made a bed for him on the floor of his room and went back to sleep.
When Jamie got home he washed all of Michaels sheets and blankets for me. Thank you!
Not a fun night. Today, Michael seems fine. Maggie seems a little out of sorts. We'll see what happens with her. Hopefully we'll all be healthy during the holiday weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Poor things!! I hope you are all feeling better soon!! A little boy in my nursery class threw up a couple times. I gagged, too.
Post a Comment