Beth got her hair cut a few days ago and I saw it and wanted it. It's the style that I've been wanting to have but have never gotten anyone to do for me. I wondered if it wouldn't look good on my face.
Well, I spontaniously (yup, it's spelled wrong. I tried.) went to Bo-Ricks ($12 cuts) and told the girl what I wanted and she cut away. I wasn't sure how it would turn out. They don't style your hair there. Which I actually like, because I can take Maggie there and be done pretty quick. So, when I got home I styled it. I love it! It's exactly what I wanted! It's not as short as Beth's. I think it looks good on me.
It's just a little bit shorter than it was before. A little below my chin, but it actually touches my shoulders a bit. And, it's all layered and flipped out.
I'm happy.... or heeppee as Maggie would say :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yeay! I'm glad that you like your haircut. I can't wait to see it (7 weeks, now?).
It's always nice to get a haircut you like! I'm sure it looks great on you! :)
WISDOM...She is a tree of life to them that lay hold upon her: and happy is every one that retaineth her.
Proverbs 3:18 God Bless
Post a Comment