random happenings told from a girl whose eyes are brown
Thursday, October 12, 2006
Fall in Michigan?
Need I say more?
9 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I can't believe it! Alissa and I went to the store today and it rained, snowed, hailed, and was sunny. It is freezing out. I think it is supposed to get a little warmer next week though. The girls are outside right now trying to build a snowman!
You guys are crazy!! I just commented on Jamie's blog that it hasn't even gotten cold here yet! If we had that much snow here, everything would be closed. seriously. Anyway, that's an adorable picture of Michael! So...I'm still waiting on my school pictures... nag nag nag. :)
It was 82 degrees here today I think. Michael looks like he is having tons of fun! Oh, to be a kid again. LOL Enjoy Michigan weather and if you want to warm up come to Vegas BABY! LOL
Megin, Michael's school picture should be on it's way. I had a card all ready for you and couldn't find any stamps.
82? That's not fall season either! Sorry, no Vegas trips for me. Ask Megin about my traveling wierdness... I haven't seen their house yet or my other sister-in-laws house.
But you will someday!!! I'm still counting on it... traveling to the cabin is getting better for you, right? Eventually, you'll be going to Ukraine (after Atlanta)!!
I am a wife and a mother and a believer in Jesus Christ. My husband and I have been married for twelve years. We have two children, Michael and Maggie.
My blog will be about my day to day experiences with the ones I love.
Spelling and grammar errors are left as an exercise for the reader. Be prepared, there will be many! :)
9 comments:
I can't believe it! Alissa and I went to the store today and it rained, snowed, hailed, and was sunny. It is freezing out. I think it is supposed to get a little warmer next week though. The girls are outside right now trying to build a snowman!
Beth
You guys are crazy!! I just commented on Jamie's blog that it hasn't even gotten cold here yet! If we had that much snow here, everything would be closed. seriously. Anyway, that's an adorable picture of Michael! So...I'm still waiting on my school pictures... nag nag nag. :)
It was 82 degrees here today I think. Michael looks like he is having tons of fun! Oh, to be a kid again. LOL Enjoy Michigan weather and if you want to warm up come to Vegas BABY! LOL
Megin, Michael's school picture should be on it's way. I had a card all ready for you and couldn't find any stamps.
82? That's not fall season either! Sorry, no Vegas trips for me. Ask Megin about my traveling wierdness... I haven't seen their house yet or my other sister-in-laws house.
But you will someday!!! I'm still counting on it... traveling to the cabin is getting better for you, right? Eventually, you'll be going to Ukraine (after Atlanta)!!
Pictures like this one I miss Michigan (Michael), and don't miss Michigan (snow). Hope you're well.
I love that picture of Michael. He just looks thrilled.
Okay, it's about that time again... I'm getting lonely for you. Got anything to say?
It has been 11 days....... I agree with Hiker girl.
Post a Comment