I sent Michael to a VBS program at one of our area churches. The church is huge and I was praying that he would meet up with some of the kids that he went to preschool with so that he would have a pal. Thankfully, I spotted Hans's mom in the hallway and we got Michael connected with his group. Turns out, there are four of his pals in the same class that he went to preschool with.
Yesterday, after his first day, he said "Mom, I don't ever want to go back. It was so boring. And so long!". I didn't argue with him. I just made him go again this morning to give it another try.
On the way there today he admitted that he did have a lot of fun yesterday, it was just too long. So, we'll see how he is when I pick him up later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Just wanted to say hey. Hope you have a good week. I love the pic of you and Maggie. Miss you guys.
Cliff
Cliff! We miss you too around here. Hope all is going well for you. Does it feel like home there?
Post a Comment