Thursday, July 06, 2006


I love days like this... I feel like I've accomplished a lot in a little bit of time. It's one of those days that I want to have someone over for dinner because I feel like I've got it all together.

I did all the dishes. I cleaned out the fridge. I picked up my bedroom. I've got dinner almost ready to go. I spent time with Michael. Oh, sure, there's always more housework that could be done, but everything’s ok for now.

I took Michael to Marshall Music. It's this huge store with anything and everything music. He looked at every piano, drum, guitar, cymbal, keyboard, music book... It was a lot of fun watching him and his interest grow. He's a neat kid.

My in-laws made it home safe and sound. They came over for dinner last night and we caught up on all the happenings. Can you believe we didn't play Settlers? I was really tired and Jamie wanted to get some work done. It was a nice evening just sitting around together. Glad you're back Mom and Dad!

1 comment:

Katie said...

hooray for days like that - I love that feeling.
So cool to know you're having fun being with your family, doing everyday things - it can be easy to feel discontent in those situations. Praise God for small joys!!