Our computer has been down for a few days so I feel way behind in checking email and blogs. It's all fixed, thanks to my wonderfully smart and quick husband. Plus, the cost didn't come out of our matress fund.
I took the kids to my parents for a few days this week. We got to hang out with my sister and her two kids, found a Sit-and-Spin in a neighbors trash, saw Cars, and ate home made meals by mom. It was a nice mini vacation for the kids. I'm planning on taking them there often this summer. It seems to break up the week for them.
I went to the doctor for a check up. As always, there is a fear that I have developed diabetes. Not this time! My sugar was normal, iron normal, and cholestrol normal. And, to top it all off... I lost 3 lbs.!
Michael is singing Peace Like a River right now. Man, that kid is a great singer... cute too! Makes for nice background noise. Why do I want an ipod so bad when I can listen to that all day?
Things are good at the Wetzel home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Congrats on the health screening (and the bonus 3 lbs too :)
'Cars' was a great movie!! We loved it.
Yay! Losing 3 pounds is awesome. I need to lose 3 pounds (times 10)!
All I did was switch to diet pop three weeks ago. Yea, that's how much pop I drink. I'm sure I'll have to make another change to lose the amount my doctor and I agreed upon, but I'm glad that change wasn't too difficult.
You have got to tape him singing! That would be an awesome Christmas present.. a music video created by and starring Michael!!! :) Congrats on the good health. Yeah, I've been trying to do Pilates everyday. Especially now that my schedule is more free....
Post a Comment