When I began this blog, my goal/hope was to post something daily. I've failed. The days seem to pass so quickly. I still blame it on phasing out Michael's nap. That used to be my blog time. Oh, well.
Michael's in the shower right now... singing... too cute!
Our library is showing free movies this summer. Today Michael and I are are going to go and see the Garfield movie. We just watched a preview online and he laughed the whole time. I hope it's good. My wonderful father-in-law is going to watch Maggie! Thanks Dad!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That is so great - singing in the shower!! What song was he singing? I heard the Garfield movie wasn't that great, but I'm sure you and Michael will enjoy the time!
Garfield isn't great, but the little kids I know seem to LOVE it. Hopefully he'll have fun, and that will make up for your lack of entertainment. :)
Overall, Garfield was pretty good. Although, I didn't pay to see it, that always helps. It was fun to laugh with Michael so much.
Michael was singing The Hokey Pokey. So cute!
No worries about blogging. I am perfect about daily updates, but you can aspire to try to be as good as me :)
Post a Comment