Sunday, June 18, 2006

Crazy Hair

You know the picture of Maggie and I just to the right? That's my beautiful girl. She pretty much looks the same, except for the hair. She has "crazy hair day" everday! It's getting longer in the back and it curls up really cute. And the top is just long and wavy. I caught her a couple times today sitting on the floor brushing her hair. She's such a girly girl... I love it!

3 comments:

marciepoohbear said...

Oh I miss the girls and playing with their hair! Hey, how are you doing? Shannon is married and has been for over a year now and Valerie will be 16 this summer. Can you believe it??? By the way, if you don't remember, this is Marcie Drake. Chris and I moved to Las Vegas and we just LOVE it here so much! Your kids are SUPER CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Julie said...

Marcie Drake! Wow! How in the world did you find me? You'll have to 'ok' me so that I can check out your blog. I'd love to hear more about what's going on with you guys. Shannon.. married... man, I feel old.

marciepoohbear said...

I don't know what to do. I know nothing about this site, I only signed up to write you! So tell me what to do..... you can also write me at marciepoohbear@yahoo.com
I really miss you guys! You all look like you are doing well!