We got back last night from our quick Seney vacation. It was very nice. Michael and Maggie are such troopers in the car. I'm so proud of them! They played together and took naps together. Very cute!
The house was the same since the last visit. I think my favorite part is having cable. We had HGtv on all day. Everyone seemed ok about it which really pleased me. Sat night we got to see most of Spider Man. That made Michael very hyper! He chased Maggie around the house screeming that she was the Green Goblin. Maggie would crawl and hide behind a couch and just giggle.
We were also able to drive around the Seney Wildlife Refuge 'loop'. That's always enjoyable. We saw a few deer, loons, ducks, geese. Very nice and relaxing. It was raining just a bit, but still nice.
Now, I'm gearing up for our 10 year wedding anniversary celebration! I'm so excited! We were able to farm out the children to our family (thank you all!). We'll be going up to Mackinac Island to a little bed and breakfast place for a few days. I'm hoping that it doesn't rain. But, either way, it will be nice to just sit and enjoy my honey.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
The B&B on Mackinac Island sounds nice! Have a good time!
Hey, enjoy the fudge too! ;)
Enjoy your time away with Jamie!!
Post a Comment