Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Anniversary Trip

Tomorrow marks our 10th wedding anniversary! We're leaving in a few hours to Mackinac Island to stay at a bed and breakfast. (I think I've mentioned that before) I'm really looking forward to it. I'm not too nervous about the trip. I'm usually a real freak about traveling, but I've been getting so much better. Thank you Lord! I'll tell ya, prayer is really a great powerful gift!

Jamie took Michael to preschool this morning so I didn't get to see him much. It was a strange good-bye. Too quick. I was able to spend a lot of alone time with Maggie though. She called me mommy and sat on my lap. I'm going to miss her. I'm going to miss them both.

I can't believe that it's been 10 years. I really like being married to Jamie. He's such a wonderful person for me. I'm not tired of him. I'm still in love with him. And, I still like him. He's a wonderful father and a wonderful husband. When I compare him with others he's really the best. I love you!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Aww, that's sweet! I hope you have a great time!

Anonymous said...

I know you guys will have a wonderful time!! And pretty soon, you can work your way up to traveling to Atlanta!! hehe...I'm never going to stop nagging. :)