Settlers is a board game that our friends Mark and Katie taught us years ago and later Beth and John re-taught us. We are definetly hooked on the game!
On Saturday afternoon we celebrated my birthday with a Settlers game party and marathon. We had 12 people playing on three different boards. It was fun to have friends and family together for my birhday and even more fun to share in the game together. We did silly things and gave away silly prizes. Beth made a cake that looked like the board. If you've seen the game before, you know how detailed the cake must have been! I'll try to post a picture.
Thank's guys for making my birthday so memorable!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That sounds amazing! That would honestly be my ideal birthday - lots of friends and family together playing board games. And I love Settlers, but Josh still isn't budging. I wish we could've been there!
It was a lot of fun! It was fun making the guest list and seeing who all played the game.
Post a Comment