My father-in-law and I started painting my kitchen yesterday! I'm so excited about it! I decided to paint the wall with the cupboards and sink burgandy and the other three walls a brown/khaki color. We spent most of the time prepping and priming and painting the ceiling. I had to use a pink primer for the burgandy wall. The room looks so funny right now. It's hard to imagine what it will turn out like.
Jamie felt better yesterday morning. His throat was extremly swollen and his body ached. Priase God he didn't feel dizzy or sick to his stomach. I haven't heard anything so I'm assuming all is well.
In other news, Wednesday night our van was broken into. Well, not actually because I left the doors unlocked. And wouldn't you know, that was the first night ever that left my wallet on the seat. Yup, it was taken and sifened through. A neighbor had found my cards and stuff thrown all along the street and called the police. It seems they hit a few people in the neighborhood. Just looking for cash. I have everything except my bank card (put a hold on that right away) and my drivers licence. What a morning I had!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
When we painted our bathroom red, we had to prime with that horrible bubble-gummy pink too... it looks even better when you've done the edging in red and haven't rolled the walls yet...
I'll be excited to see it finished -it sounds fabulous! (I really like the khaki-ish color... trying to figure out if there's a place in my house to put that... do we HAVE any blank walls?) :)
Hey, I didn't know you had a blog! How fun. It'll be nice to hear about your daily life. Um... where's Michael? I love seeing Maggie (she's grown so much!) but I wanna see Michael, too!! I can't believe he spent the night at a friend's house. That's so... old.
Hiker Girl... I can't figure out who you are. I know you know Mark and Courtney and you know me and my children... It's killing me! Who are you?
Silly girl... it's andrea... sorry. I didn't mean to be sneeky. I just though you knew me and when I type in my password to leave a comment, that is my id. So, I am sorry. (I have to confess it all makes me giggle, though).
he he he... that is pretty funny :)
I'm glad to have you aboard! It will be fun!
Post a Comment