Friday, March 31, 2006

Michael's Prayer

We have a ritual with Michael at bedtime and part of that includes praying. Over the years it has become one of my favorite parts of the day. To see him come before God with a child-like heart melts my heart. It reminds me of how I should approach God's throne.

There are some nights when it's not so heart melting... but funny!

Michael's prayer:
Thank you God for my sister Maggie who's sleeping I love her.
Thank you for my mommy and daddy I love them.
Thank you that mom could be born and live and be 32...

That's when I started cracking up. I'm sure he said more but I just couln't keep it together. I kept trying to fake cough so not to interupt him. I don't think I fooled him.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

That's cute!

Katie said...

He's got a knack for praying, that's for sure! :)

Julie said...

You would know first hand too!