Yup, today is my birthday. Contrary to some belief it is on the 30th not the 31st. Thanks for the well wishes guys. It made my day!
We ate lunch at Benigan's as a family, stopped at my other mother's bread store, and now the boys are outside enjoying the weather. I'm inside with Maggie. Since she can't walk and we don't have any grass in our yard, the only way she gets excercise is if I let her play inside... sigh...
Jamie is safe at home. He made it in earlier than we expected last night. The kids had so much fun seeing him. Maggie stared at him for a minute then reached for him and started grabbing at his glasses. Michael did the usual I miss you thing then went right into playing rough. We had a nice evening just being together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sorry I missed it - Happy Birthday Jules!
Thank's Scott!
Post a Comment