Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Don't Leave Me

I know that I'm not blogging much these day... I'm on Face Book all the time so it feels like I'm keeping this up as well.

I'm not going to bother with a huge discription of life, but I will give you some major high lights.

Meridian Christian Church has finally officially moved into it's first building! Our first Sunday will be December 7th. Very exciting stuff. It's a pretty cool building if you ask me. Small. Neat and clean. And decorated smartly. I like it :) Can't wait until this week is over and hopefully see Jamie at normal hours of the day! The other night I woke up and noticed him in bed and asked him an important question. After getting the answer I needed I rolled over and realized it was 3 in the morning.

Thanksgiving was great! We left Wednesday and returned Sunday. We watched a lot of tv and just hung out. My in-laws went with us and also Jamie's Aunt. So fun. So relaxing. That's the only reason I'm not pulling my hair out this week!

I'm starting to gear up for present shopping. I'm excited to buy stuff. My parents are coming for a visit tomorrow and my mom and I are hoping to talk my dad into watching Maggie so we can go out shopping.

Well, that's what's going on. Pretty exciting :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Josh is on Facebook, you should find him. I can't wait to see your new building, sorry we can't make it to a service. :( I'm sorry Jamie has been so busy. Josh called me at work today for about 2-3 minutes (we hadn't even spoken since his 10 min break Tuesday). But we pass each other sleeping so we know we're alive - ha!! I hope you get some good quality time together soon!