Thursday, September 18, 2008

Missy Mouse

Maggie is hooked on the computer. She and I tend to fight over it all day and it's worse when Michael is home from school. We're all fighting for it then. I know that once Jamie is home there's no way for me to have a turn, so I try to get my fill during the day. We've had to use the kitchen timer. Who would have thought that children these days would be so good at the computer?

I usually set Maggie up with Nick Jr. or PBS Kids. Well, today she was screaming SCREAMING at me for a Missy Mouse game. She claimed she had played it 'lass nights'. Which could really be weeks ago. So, I had to try and find the Missy Mouse game.

I'm sure all of you reading this picked up instantly what character she was trying to tell me about. But, in the moment, it wasn't that easy. They way she pronounced and phrased it didn't sound like you would normally say it.

Anyway, I finally pulled up PlayHouse Disney and she squealed with glee! I'm so glad I could make her day :)

2 comments:

Shari said...

That's too funny!! Melina always loved playing all of those too. Ali never really never got into them. Now they both love WebKinz. We fight over the computer all the time too and resorted to the kitchen timer also.

Julie said...

Michael just got his first WebKinz for his b-day and he's on that site all the time! Jamie is too for that matter. He's hooked on a game called "Goober's Lab".