Michael just came down the stairs and said, "Hey Mom, I know this is going to gross you out and I'm sorry about that.... (he paused long enough for me to brace myself)... but I just lost another tooth!"
Teeth loss grosses me out. I'm even having a hard time writing this without gagging.
So, the moment I hoped would never happen to my children has come. Michael has a huge gap. He has lost his two front top teeth. Yuck. It makes kids talk goofy and look goofy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That is just another sign he is growing up. I don't think i like that part . This week i thought alot about him. Remembering rocking him in the old house. He was so tiny and cuddley. Now he's losing his teeth . I'm so glad his week at school was great. He just needed a great teacher.I happy you and Maggie found a play group. She will enjoy that i'm sure. I guess i'd better go get ready for Bible school.
Love mom
I love your blog! And I love teeth!
So you live around Okemos, I'm guessing, if your church is called Meridian Christian! I love the Meridian mall and playmakers. We like to shop in Okemos. We live about 40 minutes east of there in Linden/Fenton.
I agree I like blogs better than Facebook, but they are both fun!
Take care! :)
I just think it's funny that he knew it would gross you out and apologized in advance!
Post a Comment