Last night Jamie and I watched "August Rush" and I just can't seem to decide if I liked it or not. It was a sweet story and I knew right from the start that it would have a happy ending. It had all the things in it that I like in a movie. Moving music, cute characters, a nice love story. But, I found myself bored through most of it. A few times I asked Jamie if we could just turn it off.
I did like the ending. When Lewis and Lyla were walking through the crowd and Lewis notices Lyla for the first time. His lingering gaze on her was sweet. And, to see Evan smile so big and giggle a bit when he saw the two of them was neat too. I cried a lot during the ending.
And yet, I still can't decide if I actually liked it or not...
Saturday, September 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I liked August Rush, but I really didn't like the character that Robin Williams played. He bothered me. A lot.
Post a Comment