Jamie rented a few movies. We started watching one tonight. I was really excited about it. It seemed to do well at the theaters and a lot of people gave it good reviews. I, personally, hate it. HATE IT!
'I am Legend'
I admit, it's very well done. But, I am totally freaked. I think we're only about 20 minutes into it. Maybe 30. And the last 10 minutes I had my ears covered and my eyes covered to see just the top right corner of the screen. My chest is so tight I feel like I'm going to suffocate and my head hurts.
I decided to just leave the room and read. After I squirt vinegar on the porch of course!
* Nothing like a good ol' barf session to get your mind off of a scary movie. Maggie was coughing so hard that she threw up. I got the job of cleaning her body up while Jamie got her bed all set. Good times at the Wetzel house tonight!
Saturday, September 06, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
What was the vinagar on the porch for?mom
Your brother just laughed when i told him .
That movie really freaked me out, too. Josh has a Bob Marley CD and whenever that song plays (everything's gonna be alright), it reminds me of the movie and I get scared!!
Good to know. I won't be watching that one!
Post a Comment