... I should write something... Sorry for the absence. I think I've mentioned before that our computer gets a little wacky sometimes. It tends to over heat and shut down. Especially if it's really hot outside. Well, the other day it wouldn't start back up. At all. So, I'm without a computer. Hopefully we'll be up and running soon.
I know you're just dying to know how I'm typing this! Well, the kids and I are at my parents for the night. Jamie went up to our UP house to do some work and I thought it would be fun to come one last time before school begins. I've actually been a little sick all week and I needed the help of my mom :)
Side note... my parents have this automatic air freshener sprayer thingy that automatically sprays air freshener in the air every few minutes or so. I have a mini heart attack everytime it squirts. It freaks me out!
Anyhoo, life is good here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm glad your mom is close and can help out when you aren't feeling well! I hope you're feeling better now.
It's funny that the air freshener freaks you out! Is it one of those things that you anticipate and wait for every few minutes, or do you get to the point where you forget about it, only to be freaked out again?
We have one of those in the nursery at church, we always freak out, too!! That's funny!
Lisa, you know, I didn't even know what it was the first 100 times! When I learned what it was, I would forget about it until it sprayed again.
Post a Comment