Michael is officially done with the 1st grade! We are all so excited!
He had to go to school today, but only for a short ceremony. They give out rewards after each marking period and hold the last ceremony on the last day of school. After the ceremony we were free to take him home for the day.
Michael finished out the year strong. He received mostly all 4's on his report card and one 3. (4 being the highest). That was in the Moral Focus area. You know, the being polite, not interrupting, being a helper category. Definitely not his strongest area. But, he's still the smartest little guy you'll ever meet.
After 'school' we walked to the grocery store. Yes, the kids and I walked the 1.5 mile round trip to the store. It's something I'd like to do more often. Then we took lunch out to Jamie at his office. I looked at two chubby chairs that a guy wants to give us. Love them! And now the kids are playing outside with the hose.
I'm really looking forward to this break from school.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm so glad you are back!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment