
Yup, I'm shutting down. I really haven't put that much thought into it. I'm not passionate about closing it. I just realized how much time I spend online. Partly from trying to write on my blog, but mainly because I read a lot of other sites.
I think I'm just feeling overwhelmed lately. We've had a few busy weekends and I feel that I've waste? my time during the day online instead of spending time with the kids or cleaning my home or preparing for the events to come or just reading my Bible.
I am so not saying that people shouldn't blog or that being online is a waste of time. It's just not the best choice for me right now.
I will continue to check my email regularly and try to keep in touch with people that way. Yea, we'll see how well I keep up with that.
I love the idea of having this blog so that my family and friends can keep up with our lives. Because of that, I may return to it.
7 comments:
rats! i'll miss you. oh well. feel free to continue to read mine and comment. :)
I am going to miss reading your blog! I check it every day! Please keep in touch with me at marciepoohbear@yahoo.com. I miss you guys so much! Take Care!
Marcie
Aw, man!! This long distance thing stinks. I like reading about what's going on in your lives. :( Well, email me anytime. love ya!
Maybe put it aside for a bit and reevaluate after a while. It is nice for the rest of us to be able to keep up with you and your family. I definitely understand, though. I also spend too much time reading blogs and doing other things online, mostly because I feel lonely when I'm working all by myself but it's also an easy way to put off doing my work.
Now we definitely need to meet up for breakfast :)
:( I hope you decide to come back and update once in awhile. I know what you mean about spending too much time reading other blogs. ;) I do that at work waaaaaay too much.
I always enjoy reading your posts. :)
How about just doing it once a month. Like the first part of the month or the last part ,just to keep us up to date. You don't always tell me some of the stuff you write on your blog. Like Maggie talking like other people. Imomts fun to read about that.
I totally understand how you feel, Julie! I feel the same way a lot of the time. In fact, I decided yesterday that I am probably going to shut down my book blog.
Thanks for giving me a glimpse into your life. Take care!
Post a Comment