Yup, I'm sick. Air Born didn't seem to work on this one. I'm sweaty, then freezing, huge stuffy head, crazy coughing, just not feeling well. I'd like to stay in bed all day. I did give it a shot.
Michael's at home again for a snow day. Between Maggie and Michael I managed to stay in bed for 10-20 minutes at a time. I gave up after trying for 1.5 hours. It was almost worse being all the way upstairs and having to come down frequently to get stuff for them or clean up their messes. Why is it that the spills and broken dishes always happen when I'm so not in the mood to clean it up?
I'm hoping to crash during Maggie's nap time. Michael can usually entertain himself pretty well. We'll see how it goes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hi there
You sound like you have the flu. That is what you feel like. Weakness ,tired body, fever , cough . People think you throw up with the flu but that isn't always the case . Drink lots of stuffand try to get rest. I'm sure you can't with the kids. But be careful so many people are ending up in the hospital with it .
I hope you feel better soon, Julie!
Post a Comment