The new carpet is wonderful! I think I like the color and style. I probably would have loved it no matter what color it was. It's new and clean. Also, the rooms seem much cleaner. My goal of cleaning everything before it returned into it's place was somewhat met. Overall, I'm thrilled!
My favorite part is by the front door. Not too long ago Jamie replaced our front door. Then, he laid down new 'tile' before the new carpet came. The carpet is just sort of rolled up under itself so we don't have to have any of those threshold things. It looks very clean and simple.
Last week my sister-in-law, Wendy, and her three children drove up from Virginia Beech for the week. They stayed half of the week at my other sister-in-laws house and half at our house. We did a lot of just hanging out. It was really enjoyable.
Wow, I've gotten interrupted about ten times just trying to write this little bit. When does school start back up? Just kidding :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
glad to hear you are loving the carpet!
i'm so very much looking forward to school starting, and i'm not kidding. at all. :D
Post a Comment