Monday, May 07, 2007

First Hair Cut

Maggie got her hair cut! I took her with me while I got my hair trimmed. I asked one of the girls to just play with Maggie's hair to see if she should get it cut. Maggie loved it! So, I told the girl to just try it and see how she would react. She was such a big girl. She was eating it all up!

The girl cutting my hair said "Aw, how cute. Her first hair cut. You should get a picture!". Of course, I didn't have the camera with me. But, she had a camera on her phone and took pictures for me and emailed them to me. So sweet of her!

She ended up cutting about 3 inches off to even it all up. Maggie looks so cute now. It's sort of a bobbed look. It's full and a little bit more curly. (The picture is her before she got anything trimmed)

2 comments:

Karen said...

where are the "after" pictures???

Julie said...

Ya know, I never thought of taking an after shot. It looks the same as before... goofy in the front. She has that weird collic thing going on.