Monday, March 05, 2007

Weekend at a glance

We had a wonderful family weekend!

Jamie went to the UP early Friday morning to clean the cabin (we had some renters a week ago). He actually made it back that evening and was able to spend some time with the kids before bed time.

I spent the day with Maggie and Michael. We went to a cool pet store in Old Town. They had a lot different animals. Creepy ones too! They both had a ball!

We all slept in on Saturday! Actually, Michael woke up earlier than all of us, but he entertained himself with his LEGO Star Wars game. We went bowling with our church that afternoon. Maggie got her first spare. It was funny! She kept talking to Michael about it and he was getting bugged with her gloating.

Maggie - "Mitole... awl fawl DOOWNN!"

Michael - "I know Maggie. You don't have to keep telling me over and over."

We got some ice cream from the MSU Dairy Store with our friends Bethany and Tim and their cute little girls.

Sunday we went to church, ate lunch, and took naps. At least I did... not sure what the rest of the house was up to at that time. I was out!

That afternoon we had our weekly Settlers hang out time. Tom, Brent, Brett, and Aaron came over and we played about six games.

All in all, a pretty normal Wetzel family weekend. Relaxing and fun.

No comments: