Friday, March 23, 2007

The Answers

Ok, I think all of my friends have had a chance to take my quiz. It was pretty fun, eh? I loved seeing everyones answers. I realized later how many of you haven't even been to my house! No wonder you had a hard time with some of the questions!

1. My new favorite color is... pink! Ever since Maggie was born I love it! We painted her room a very soft pink and I dress her in every shade of pink. I actually own two pink shirts now.

2. On March 30th I will be turning 33 years old.

3. Our downstairs bathroom is painted super bright mint green.

4. I totally detest it! Mint green has followed us wherever we've lived. It is so not my favorite color! Our kitchen walls and ceiling used to be painted the same color. I finally painted that, but we haven't done the bathroom yet. Navy blue would be a nice choice though!

5. With my latest hair cut I was copying off a picture of... Meg Ryan. I'm liking it. It's short and styled. Just what I wanted.

6. My favorite 'cry' movie is... Little Women. The one with Winona Ryder and... yes... actually Christian Bale. I cry every time Beth dies.

7. The tennis shoes that I wear everyday are brown with pink. I added that question because over the past few days I've gotten tons of compliments on them.

8. When I was growing up I always said that I wanted to marry a minister. I loved our senior ministers wife. She was pretty, quiet, and always pleasant. I still try to be like her. I laughed when I saw that almost everyone guessed a teacher. When I work in the children's area at church I always make the youth helper read the lesson. I'm scared of kids. Also the reason why I didn't want to be a mom... that and the excruciating pain that goes along with it.

Overall you guys did pretty well. I'm impressed with how well Karen did. Karen and I went to school together oh about... 18 years ago... Also, I don't see many of you on a regular basis. That whole moving out of state thing gets us every time.

Thanks for participating!

1 comment:

Karen said...

well the hair was a fairly easy one as i figured you weren't trying for an oprah look. ;)

the shoes were more a hopeful thing on my part!

the favorite color... i thought your favorite color used to be blue... and why i'd remember that (if i'm correct) is beyond me.

but really? HOW was i supposed to know the color of your bathroom!?!