Thursday, February 15, 2007

Valentines Day

Yesterday was Valentines Day. Jamie and I never really do anything big on that day. The past two years we've taken Michael out to a movie. It's a good thing we didn't have any plans because here's all I did that day.

Picked up a few kids and took them and Michael to school. Pulled into the parking lot and parked. Guy passing said "Sorry to ruin your Valentines Day, but you have a flat tire."

Went into the school, called Jamie, spent time in Michaels class, went to gym with him and played frisbee with the girls, helped out more in the classroom (no shower mind you, but out of my jammies thankfully).

Went to the tire store. Got the van fixed. Got gas. Drove home.

Picked up Michael from school. Stopped at McDonalds. Drove by the parts store to return old car battery. Stopped by the library to return stuff. Headed back home.

Got a call from the mom of the kids that I drive to school. Needed a favor.

Picked her up with three of her other children. Went to the bank, picked up her new truck, went to the insurance company, went to the secretary of state, dropped her and her cute kids back home.

Finally home! Maggie skipped her nap. Made blueberry pancakes and sausages for our fancy dinner together. Got a mixed batch of beautiful flowers from my honey and also an expansion set for our Settlers game. Put Maggie to bed early. Watched a cool animated movie "Angel Wars" on our bed and ate popcorn. Put Michael to bed. I was asleep by 10.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

comment test

Anonymous said...

I've been waiting for the expansion pack for-EVER!!!!! lucky!!1 :)