Thursday, January 18, 2007

Wacky Web Page

Not sure why my blog is looking so whacked out lately. I'll have Jamie take a look at it... in his spare time... because he has so much of that right now... In other words, it may be awhile before I'm up and running at full speed.

3 comments:

Julie said...

Huh, I just fixed it myself... sort of. I just hit refresh a bunch of times and there you have it.

Anonymous said...

I was going to say it hasn't looked wacky at all to me, just not many updates:) I am sure that that is due to the overheating of your computer.

Beth

Karen said...

hey julie,

i just want you to know that i have been reading your blog and catching up with your life! i'm so glad you found me because i have thought of you many many times and wondered how you were! if you get a chance, email me: k james at wide open west dot com .

:)