Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Yup, getting better

We've got one of those radio stations in Lansing that 'plays songs from the 80's, 90's, whatever'. I like it! They just played that song that goes 'I get knocked down, but I get up again'.

It brings memories of my early years with Jamie. Our friend Carrie. Car rides. Spring days.

I danced. But I closed the curtains of course!

5 comments:

Lisa said...

You're so cute, Julie!

Katie said...

I like the picture in my head of you dancing in your living room! :)

marciepoohbear said...

Do you dance like Mrs. Doubtfire? LOL My sister used to dance like that and sometimes I do that too. Life is too short NOT TO DANCE!

Oh yeah, my freshman yeah at Great Lakes, I hyperextended my knee from dancing (in the dorm)and Ron Fisher found out that there was dancing in the dorm, he ranted, in chapel. I felt horrible for a bit and then said if King David danced, then I too will! LOL Just thought you might like that....

ejs said...

I have to dance with the curtains closed. My husband won't even let me dance in his presence... he says it's just too scary! LOL! This post just made me smile from ear to ear and it filled my heart with glee. Thanks for sharing these moments with us. They are the best parts!!

Jamie said...

Good memories...the song that talks about drinking all night...we were so into that... (kidding, everyone).