Friday, October 27, 2006

Hearts at Home

I'm going to a conference here in Lansing called Hearts at Home this weekend. I'm really looking forward to it. It's all about moms.

Tonight is basically a fun night out. I think there will be a praise and worship time, a speaker, and a concert. Then, us girls (I guess about 8) are all going to spend the night together. (Beth invited me to go. She and some other girls have gone a few years in the past and knew that I would enjoy it. Thanks Beth!)

Saturday is jam packed with workshops and speakers. From what my sister-in-law Beth tells me, you are given a ton of information! I'm taking a workshop about marriage, healthy eating, spiritual growth, and another one that I can't remember off hand. I'm ready to hear new ideas and get some encouragement. Should be fun!

I just got to tell you... blogger is now underlining each word that I spell incorrectly. I love it! Although, I'm sure you'll miss my silly blunders :)

8 comments:

Jamie said...

Actually it's not Blogger, it's the new version of the Firefox browser you're using...

Scott said...

not everything was ment to hav spelchek

Lisa said...

How was the conference, Julie?

Anonymous said...

Yes, how was it? :)

marciepoohbear said...

Must have been really good huh? LOL

Julie said...

The suspense is just killing y'all, eh? Maybe I'll blog tonight... maybe I won't...

marciepoohbear said...

Please, please,please?!?!?! I'M DYING HERE! UGH! LOL

Anonymous said...

I saw her yesterday so I know she's alive!

Beth