Jamie and Tom and Michael left this morning for the UP. They stopped just after the bridge and swam and kyached (don't laugh at me, I have no clue how to spell that). So far they are having a great time. Michael was so excited to go with 'the guys' and also sad to leave Maggie and I behind. I think he's ok about it all now.
This morning I received a phone call from some old friends of ours that they were in Lansing and wanted to stop by. I love suprise visitors! It got me out of my jammies and forced me to pick up a little around the house. It was good to see them and their cute little girl.
Now, Maggie's taking her afternoon nap, my in-laws are going camping for the weekend, and I'm left here with a clean and quiet house. I don't know what to do with myself...
Good news... I found out that my sister-in-law, Megin, will be in town this week for a few days! I like her a lot but never get enough time to spend with her. I'm sad that her husband, Josh, won't be with her, but I'll take advantage of this visit!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment