I never know how Mother's Day is going to turn out for us. Since Jamie works for a church, Sunday is a busy day. He leaves early and I get the kids and myself ready and meet him there later. I'm sort of a single mom on Sunday's. It isn't very fun.
But, yesterday was wonderful! After church we went out to lunch and took some friends with us. Then, Jamie the kids and I went to Walmart. The boys picked out the Narnia dvd for me and Michael and I picked out a hanging flower basket. I loved my gifts! I think it's going to become a tradition to give me garden flowers each year. It's easy and I love 'em!
Jamie and I picked up the house and that evening we had some friends over to play Settlers. We played two games... I won both!
It was such a relaxing day and I really enjoyed it. Thanks for making it so special Jamie, Michael, and Maggie!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
You deserve much more, but I'm glad you enjoyed it...
Baby, you're too hard on yourself! You do so much for me and the kids. I'm so blessed to be married to you. Everyday I feel loved and cherished by you.
i'm glad that you had a good mothers day! we went over to josh's parents. his sister was there and guess what she gave me for my b-day........that's right SETTLERS!!! Now i just have to find someone to play with me down here (josh still abhors it!!)
post some pictures of Michael's new dance moves! :D
Someday I'd like to play Settlers. You guys talk about it so much! Sounds like fun!
Post a Comment