Happy Birthday, Jamie!
Today is Jamie's birthday. Unfortunately, he had to leave extra early this morning for a conference in Toledo, OH. And, to make it worse, he won't be home till later tonight. Poor guy.
Tomorrow we're taking a short family vacation to Seney. Jamie took Sunday off of work so we won't have to rush home. Well, we sort of have to rush home. Jamie and I will be leaving again that week to go away for our anniversary :) So, it should be a fun, relaxing, and somewhat crazy week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
so when is a good time to call? I might try tonight or tomorrow, I guess. Have fun for your anniversary!!
Tonight might work. He thought he'd be home about 8:30. He's golfing tomorrow morning and going out to lunch with a friend. Then we're leaving right after Michael's kindergarten roundup, about 2:30. Or, you could always call him on the cell.
Happy Birthday, Jim, and Happy Anniversary to the both of you (a little early)!! You guys are great! Have a nice time together!
Thank's Lisa! I really am looking forward to our anniversary get-away. I'm not one who likes to travel, but I'm getting super excited about it. I may even try to buy some new clothes for the event :)
That will be fun!! :)
Post a Comment